Support for all our extensions is absolutely free during the license period of 180 days. If you have any issues with one of our extensions, got an idea or pre-sales questions, feel free to contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also use our support forum for the same purposes.
Don't forget to include error messages (if any) or screenshots with them in your support request or forum post.
All our extensions, purchased on our site or any other software market are subjects of the following limitations:
- Outdated versions of our extensions are not supported at all. You need to update purchased extension to the latest version before contacting support.
- Free support excludes CSS/template incompatibilities or any kind of customizations. If you want our help on one of these matters, you can always order a paid service (see below).
- OCMod (XML) files, which contain modifications for templates are guaranteed to work with default template and any others, which follow its structure. For other templates you will have to adjust OCMod file by yourself or use our paid service.
- We guarantee, that all our extensions will work in standard environment. However it is possible, that some compatibility issues with 3rd party extensions may occur. We do not and absolutely can not provide free support for such issues. They are always considered as customization and should be paid on regular basis.
- Support for free extensions is limited. You can always send us a bug report, but we can not guarantee a reply or timely bug fix.
NOTE: We only support official releases of frameworks. Compatibility with forks and any other unofficial releases is not guaranteed, we provide only paid support for such releases even if the license is still active. See the License Agreement for more info.
Third party extensions support
Some of our extensions communicate with 3rd party software like Kunena, K2, JomSocial etc. We provide support only for latest versions of supported 3rd party software. If you're having any issues with displaying external data in one of our extensions, you need to upgrade 3rd party software to the latest version before contacting us.
NOTE: If you're using Journal 3 theme, please, read this note.
Apart from free support we offer paid services, mostly for any kind of customization. Minimum price of such service is 20 EUR. If you require a customization, please, contact us via email: email@example.com.
All paid services provided only after full payment and are non-refundable. Negotiated price is always final and will not change, even if we spend more or less time with your task.
If you use one of our free extensions and want to make a donation as a token of gratitude, you can easily do this by sending any amount via PayPal. Just use our email firstname.lastname@example.org to send money and enter extension's name in transaction comment.