Smart Shoutbox 2.5.1 released
A new version of one of our great Joomla extensions — Smart Shoutbox — has been released. We strongly recommend all our customers to upgrade, because each update always contains some bug fixes and optimization tweaks.
- ADDED: Permission settings to allow or deny to change names in chat.
- ADDED: Option to enable or disable sounds globally.
- ADDED: A list of URL shortening services. Select a service you like most or change, when selected one is down.
- ADDED: CSS classes for user groups, which allows to set distinctive styles (color, font-size etc.) for each group separately.
- FIXED: "Undefined index: s_fullname" error when addressing a users from shouts added via AJAX.
- Minor bug fixes and improvements.
What is smart shoutbox?
Smart Shoutbox is a full-featured Joomla chat component and module, which can be used as standalone shoutbox or IP.Shoutbox mirror. It allows you to switch between 2 types of chat, use different smiley sets, choose avatar type, flood control and much, much more.
Why is it better, than other similar extensions?
For more information, visit extension's page.