A new version of one of our great OpenCart extensions — Order Reminders — has been released. We strongly recommend all our customers to upgrade, because each update always contains some bug fixes and optimization tweaks.
- ADDED: Option in settings to send emails only to customers, who subscribed to newsletter.
- ADDED: WYSIWYG editor for all message and signature fields.
- FIXED: Customer groups not processed, when sending reminders.
- FIXED: "array_values() expects parameter 1 to be array" error, when saving settings with no custom reminders added.
- Settings saving and reading algorithm was completely reworked. You have to setup everything again!
What is Order Reminders?
This feature rich extension allows you to set infinite amount of reminders, using different statuses, with optional history changes and comments, recurring option and multiple language support. Order Reminders is one of a kind. It comes with a bunch of preset reminders and allows you to setup infinite amount of custom reminders. Reminders are emails sent to customers, who forgot about their abandoned carts or pending orders, or even a follow-ups for completed orders, if you want to get a feedback. The only thing you need is to set number of days, choose order status and add email subject and body. The rest will be done automatically via cron job. Simply install it, setup and enjoy!From our own experience, it raises sales FOR REAL!
For more information, visit extension's page.