A new version of one of our great OpenCart extensions — Order Reminders — has been released. We strongly recommend all our customers to upgrade, because each update always contains some bug fixes and optimization tweaks.
- Extension now fully compatible with OpenCart 2.0.
- Settings saving and reading algorithm was completely reworked. You have to setup everything again!
- Extension renamed to Order & Cart Reminders.
- ADDED: Title field for custom reminders to assign user friendly names to them.
- ADDED: You can now select multiple statuses for Status From field.
- ADDED: Time value can now be set to zero.
- ADDED: Customer Groups option for each reminder to select, which customer groups it will be available for.
- ADDED: Option to collapse reminder data set to save space on screen. Collapsed reminders will remain this way even on page reload.
- ADDED: Test Mode option for each reminder to test, how it works before going live. Don't forget to uncheck it, when done with testing.
- ADDED: More feedback, when saving reminders. For example, to check, if comment text is entered, when Add Comment option is on.
- Major improvements and code optimization.
What is Order Reminders?
This feature rich extension allows you to set infinite amount of reminders, using different statuses, with optional history changes and comments, recurring option and multiple language support. Order Reminders is one of a kind. It comes with a bunch of preset reminders and allows you to setup infinite amount of custom reminders. Reminders are emails sent to customers, who forgot about their abandoned carts or pending orders, or even a follow-ups for completed orders, if you want to get a feedback. The only thing you need is to set number of days, choose order status and add email subject and body. The rest will be done automatically via cron job. Simply install it, setup and enjoy!From our own experience, it raises sales FOR REAL!
For more information, visit extension's page.