A new version of one of our great OpenCart extensions — Order Reminders — has been released. We strongly recommend all our customers to upgrade, because each update always contains some bug fixes and optimization tweaks.
- ADDED: Period selection menu to choose between days, weeks, months or years.
- CHANGED: Days field now follows selected period and called "Time".
- CHANGED: Upper limit for days removed.
- FIXED: No reminder is sent, when cart contents were changed.
- FIXED: Abandoned Cart reminder can be sent, when customer is logged.
- Improved order selection query and recurring checks.
- Minor bug fixes and improvements.
What is Order Reminders?
This feature rich extension allows you to set infinite amount of reminders, using different statuses, with optional history changes and comments, recurring option and multiple language support. Order Reminders is one of a kind. It comes with a bunch of preset reminders and allows you to setup infinite amount of custom reminders. Reminders are emails sent to customers, who forgot about their abandoned carts or pending orders, or even a follow-ups for completed orders, if you want to get a feedback. The only thing you need is to set number of days, choose order status and add email subject and body. The rest will be done automatically via cron job. Simply install it, setup and enjoy!From our own experience, it raises sales FOR REAL!
For more information, visit extension's page.