A new version of one of our great Joomla extensions — Social Crossposting — has been released. We strongly recommend all our customers to upgrade, because each update always contains some bug fixes and optimization tweaks.
- ADDED: Support for Odnoklassniki social network.
- CHANGED: Joomla articles support has been moved to the separate plugin. Don't forget to download it and setup!
- CHANGED: URLs now shortened using native Twitter's t.co service, no external shortening provider is used.
- FIXED: Incorrect number of processed items, when marker was put in <code> tags.
- FIXED: Incorrect path to images for Ohanah events.
- FIXED: Images with extensions other, than JPG, or spaces in their names not posted properly.
- A lot of minor bug fixes and improvements.
- All content plugins must be updated!
What is social crossposting?
Social Crossposting is a feature rich component, which allows you to post articles in popular social networks and blogging systems: Facebook, Twitter, VKontakte, LinkedIn and LiveJournal. You just write an article, insert a marker in it and relax, no additional actions required. Versatile report system will inform you on all successful or failed submissions. But the best part is that it supports virtually all possible content systems on the market!
Why is it better, than other similar extension?
Social Crossposting works exactly as you expect and doesn't require any extra actions. It's functionality can be extended indefinitely via plugins, which we will gladly develop for you absolutely free. In short, you have to set up everything once and then just mark content, which you want to be posted. You don't need to sync anything, don't have to constantly setup component. It just works. And you always be aware of what's happening via versatile report system, which stores all submissions in crossposting journal. Your articles will never be doubled or posted twice!
Social Crossposting is the only extension, which can work with any content management system. Just let us know, what you need!
For more information visit extension's page.