Neat and easy to use component, which allows your users to login using their accounts in social networks: Facebook, Twitter, Google, Instagram etc. Lot of options to suit all your possible needs, including community extensions support and syncing.
18 social networks to login and merge existing Joomla account with. More can be added by request. No monthly fees. No user limits. Does not depend on any library. It just works the way you expect it to! User social connections stored in database, which allows your visitors to quickly login from any location. Can completely replace standard registration, reset password and login pages with simplified more user friendly ones. Supports social components like JomSocial, CommunityBuilder, EasySocial, Kunena etc. More can be added by request. Absolutely fault safe from any popup blockers or tabbed windows. The most stable social login component on the market.
Compatibility: Joomla 3.0
Current version: 4.2.0
Why Social Login?
There're lots of extensions like Social Login today, but they often have ridiculous limitations. Usually you're allowed to have only small number of connections for free and the rest is billed monthly. There're other limitations as well, including providers and layout customization. Social Login doesn't have any limitations and can be customized any way you like. It also doesn't depend on any external library and works with every network's API directly, which greatly increases stability and control.
You can find social networks icons on the top of any page of our site. Don't be shy, click any icon you like and test it!
To see the backend demo of click the button below and login (username: demo, password: demo).
All plugins require an active Smart Shoutbox license. If you have an active license, please, login to buy or download the desired plugin.
Can be used as an alternative to cron service. Do NOT use this plugin, if you have cron service on your server!
Current version: 4.2.0
Adds support for various user events to automatically manage social network connections.
Current version: 4.2.0
- ADDED: New networks: Dribbble, Reddit and Vimeo.
- ADDED: Mode option in module settings to select between login, register or reset functionality.
- ADDED: License ID field in settings.
- ADDED: Support for meta data in Smart Mailer menu items.
- ADDED: Support for Joomla Update System.
- ADDED: User plugin to automatically manage connections on various user events.
- CHANGED: Networks are nor can be sorted by drag and drop right from General options tab. Sort Order option for every network removed.
- CHANGED: Page notes (login, profile etc.) moved to menu item settings.
- CHANGED: Buttons now use generic Bootstrap button classes: btn-primary, btn-secondary etc.
- CHANGED: Check Email option removed, email address is now always checked for presence in database.
- CHANGED: When user chooses to create account, he is now always asked to enter new or submit existing email.
- CHANGED: Users can now also user email to merge account with selected social network.
- Reworked admin UI with new homepage, increased stability and optimized code.
- Some language strings removed, changed or added.
- A lot of minor improvements and bug fixes.
- FIXED: Fatal error with getProfile() function in Twitter login.
- FIXED: Reset Password link is not working in standard login form.
- ADDED: New networks: GitHub, WordPress and Foursquare. 15 networks in total!
- ADDED: Reset Form option to select standard or simple (skip username remind) password reset form.
- ADDED: Reset Password page with simplified form and custom HTML email.
- ADDED: Reset Note option to display custom note on Password Reset page.
- ADDED: Reset Requests option in redirection plugin to redirect all password reset requests to Social Login.
- FIXED: Wrong links to Social Login pages on front-end, when SEF URLs enabled.
- FIXED: Authorization error messages from authentication plugins are not displayed.
- Redirection plugin removed from the main package. You need to manually download it from Social Login homepage.
- Week days and months in date format now follow site's language.
- Slightly improved admin interface.
- Minor improvements and code optimization.
MEET SOCIAL LOGIN!
Our Social Authorization extension not only changed its name to Social Login, but was also completely reworked. We did so many changes, that decided to list only most important ones. Not much left of version 3.0, so you may safely uninstall it and move to 4.0. We hope, you'll enjoy it!
New version is much more flexible in terms of upgrade. We plan to continue its development further and add more features:
- List of connected networks and their settings on profile page.
- Syncing options for user profiles.
- Custom registration form with selectable fields.
- More networks!
- MAJOR UPDATE: Extension was completely reworked and optimized with increased security and stability.
- Extension renamed to Social Login. Previous version must be uninstalled!
- New admin UI. Check and update your options after upgrade!
- New modern looking template on front-end.
- Joomla 2.5 support removed. Please, upgrade your Joomla to latest version.
- ADDED: 4 new networks: PayPal, Yahoo, Pinterest and Yandex.
- ADDED: Redirection plugin to redirect users from standard Joomla login and view profile pages to Social Login.
- Extension updated to the latest API versions for each network.
- You can now select community extension and get profile info from it, when user logs in normally.
- Improved functionality, when multiple Social Login modules is used on the same page.
- Improved compatibility with SSL-enabled sites.
- Improved feedback with more detailed error messages.
- Milestone reached: Absolutely new extension concept. Now it's not just module, but a component with new features and extra networks.
- Milestone reached: Greatly improved and modified version.
- Initial release of Social Login extension as a module under name Social Authorization.