Allows your visitors to login with their IPS Community Suite (IP.Board) credentials. After first successful login a new Joomla user will be created and all available profile data will be taken from forum database.
Allows to login with forum username, email or both, imports profile data on first login. Follows Joomla account activation rules and respects all latest authentication changes. Checks, whether user was banned on forum and blocks him in Joomla.
Compatibility: Joomla 3.0+, IPS Community Suite 4.0+
Current version: 2.4.0
To see the backend demo of click the button below and login (username: demo, password: demo).
- Extension renamed to IPS Community Suite Login, file name changed. Uninstall previous version before upgrade!
- ADDED: License check.
- ADDED: Support for Joomla Update system.
- Minor improvements and bug fixes.
- Joomla 2.5 support removed.
- IP.Board 3 support removed.
- Database Driver option removed.
- Improved error handling.
- Minor bug fixes and improvements.
- Improved IP.Board version check to avoid errors, when settings are wrong.
- FIXED: Member is not properly checked for ban state on IPS 4.0.
- Minor improvements.
- FIXED: Incorrect password check on IPS 4.0.
- FIXED: Undefined index members_display_name error on IPS 4.0.
- Extension is now fully compatible with IPS Community Suite 4.0 (former IP Board).
- Minor code optimization.
- Completely new, more reliable and secure login and registration algorithm.
- Simplified setup of JomSocial and IP.Board profile connections.
- Added extra security checks.
- Completely new extension concept.
- Initial release.