IP.Board Login 2.3.0
Extends Joomla default user authentication to allow login with IPS Community Suite (former IP.Board) credentials. After first successful login a new Joomla user will be created and all available profile data will be taken from IP.Board. Respects all latest Joomla authentication changes.
- Fully compatible with all versions of IPS Community Suite 4.
- Allows to login with IP.Board username, email or both.
- Exports profile information from IP.Board to JomSocial.
- Checks, whether user was banned on forum and blocks him in Joomla.
- Follows Joomla account activation rules and respects all latest authentication changes.
NOTE: This is NOT a bridge and user data (password, email etc.) will be synchronized only on first login with forum credentials.
Compatibility: Joomla 3.0+, IPS Community Suite 4.0+
IF YOU LIKE THIS EXTENSION OR FIND IT USEFUL, PLEASE, LEAVE A REVIEW ON JED!
Here's what our customers say about this extension...
Reviews for IP.Board Login
If you like our extension, you may leave a review to it, using a form below. All fields are mandatory.