- FIXED: Fatal error with getProfile() function in Twitter login.
- FIXED: Reset Password link is not working in standard login form.
- ADDED: New networks: GitHub, WordPress and Foursquare. 15 networks in total!
- ADDED: Reset Form option to select standard or simple (skip username remind) password reset form.
- ADDED: Reset Password page with simplified form and custom HTML email.
- ADDED: Reset Note option to display custom note on Password Reset page.
- ADDED: Reset Requests option in redirection plugin to redirect all password reset requests to Social Login.
- FIXED: Wrong links to Social Login pages on front-end, when SEF URLs enabled.
- FIXED: Authorization error messages from authentication plugins are not displayed.
- Redirection plugin removed from the main package. You need to manually download it from Social Login homepage.
- Week days and months in date format now follow site's language.
- Slightly improved admin interface.
- Minor improvements and code optimization.
MEET SOCIAL LOGIN!
Our Social Authorization extension not only changed its name to Social Login, but was also completely reworked. We did so many changes, that decided to list only most important ones. Not much left of version 3.0, so you may safely uninstall it and move to 4.0. We hope, you'll enjoy it!
New version is much more flexible in terms of upgrade. We plan to continue its development further and add more features:
- List of connected networks and their settings on profile page.
- Syncing options for user profiles.
- Custom registration form with selectable fields.
- More networks!
- MAJOR UPDATE: Extension was completely reworked and optimized with increased security and stability.
- Extension renamed to Social Login. Previous version must be uninstalled!
- New admin UI. Check and update your options after upgrade!
- New modern looking template on front-end.
- Joomla 2.5 support removed. Please, upgrade your Joomla to latest version.
- ADDED: 4 new networks: PayPal, Yahoo, Pinterest and Yandex.
- ADDED: Redirection plugin to redirect users from standard Joomla login and view profile pages to Social Login.
- Extension updated to the latest API versions for each network.
- You can now select community extension and get profile info from it, when user logs in normally.
- Improved functionality, when multiple Social Login modules is used on the same page.
- Improved compatibility with SSL-enabled sites.
- Improved feedback with more detailed error messages.
- Milestone reached: Absolutely new extension concept. Now it's not just module, but a component with new features and extra networks.
- Milestone reached: Greatly improved and modified version.
- Initial release of Social Login extension as a module under name Social Authorization.