The Krotek Support Forum
daryl

Install Product Shipping & Payments

I am trying to Install Product Shipping and Payments, from what I can see, I need to do a number of things to do this:

Install Integrated VQmod for OpenCart 2 - I believe I have followed these steps
Install OpenCart Fixes - The extension installer says File not Found if I try uploading the xml and Invalid File Type if I try uploading the Zip file

What have I done wrong please?

Like documentation says, you're either uploading wrong file or Integrated VQMod wasn't properly installed. There're no and can't be any other reason.

4 hours ago, daryl said:

The extension installer says File not Found if I try uploading the xml

This error basically means, you didn't select any files at all.

4 hours ago, daryl said:

Invalid File Type if I try uploading the Zip file

You shouldn't upload zip package, documentation says to upload XML file.

The readme says:

The following OpenCart files are replaced by the upload:

admin/controller/extension/installer.php
admin/controller/extension/modification.php
admin/view/template/extension/modification.tpl

Then go to the Opencart admin backend at Extensions > Modifications and click on the Refresh button.

I've checked, theses three files have been uploaded, and I've pressed the refresh button, but I still can't upload .xml extensions

28 minutes ago, daryl said:

I've checked, theses three files have been uploaded, and I've pressed the refresh button, but I still can't upload .xml extensions

File extension should be .vqmod.xml (or default .ocmod.xml), not just .xml. And if you still can't upload it via extensions installer, this means Integrated VQMod IS NOT installed properly on your site. There can't be any other reason for that.

I am trying to install the shipping and payment mod which instructions say I need to install the VQ integrated MOD which I believe I have done, the fix mod which won't install and then your MOD

Like I said above a couple times, you're doing something wrong. All our extensions are, of course, can be installed without any issues, which was tested billion times and not only by us, but by all our customers as well.

When you can't install extension, this only means, that you're doing it improperly somehow. Some silly mistake, which you've made before or making every time.

And if you can't even install a file with .ocmod.xml extension, which is a default for OpenCart, then something is profoundly broken in your store.