Awesome. Thanks.

Altho just because you follow framework regulations and done it "properly" does not mean that is what your customers need. Are you selling something that is actually useful or just pretty pictures? Its not about my vision and my rights, it is about my experience. I am a steam user, I've ran steam communities, I know a lot of people who run steam communities so I know what will work and what wont. It is about that, especially now that you advertise that Social Login supports Steam if you don't update it to work as I described, a lot of people who buy it will be disappointed.

No, there will not be a lot of people disappointed. All social network logins work the same way and Steam is NOT an exception.

On 90% of all sites with social icons after authorizing application user is asked to fill a simple form or at least enter an email. This is absolutely normal and happens everywhere. So yes, it's about your vision and about your rights. You're a Steam user and I am a professional programmer and I know, how things work very well.

But let's stop this senseless discussion. You're not the only one, who thinks I'm wrong in something an tries to "enlighten" me. Thank you, but I didn't ask for it.

When new release comes, you'll get a notification via email. Don't have ETA, so just have some patience - definitely shouldn't take too much time.

Have a nice day. Topic closed.