radosc

send button

13 posts in this topic

Hi

I'm wondering on changing shout box on your component but I don't know:

- is there possibility to send messages without 'send button' (by clicking enter button only)

- can I set up 2 modules in different possitions with the same shouts/messages?

Radek

The answer on both your questions: yes, of course, you can.

Ok, I'm buying :)

but why I can't see the smile above?

7 minutes ago, radosc said:

but why I can't see the smile above?

Because it doesn't have a "nose" :-) <-- This is the smile with "nose".

Actually, I don't know. Maybe forum theme needs to be rechached, I'll check this later.

:) <-- there is a lack of image :-)  ... ok i'm going to checkout and I will test your module

Now I can see :)

I'm a little confused because I don't know why I can't log in to your website. Login module is working but nothing is happen. I bought your module (without login) by payPal but how I can get it?

Radek

111.jpg

An account was created upon purchase and email with credentials was sent to your PRIMARY PayPal address. So check your inbox first.

Just checked the login page functionality and it works perfectly both in Chrome and Firefox.

I try and can't get in. What's more, when I click on "The Ktotek" I get error: Fatal error: Call to a member function getTimestamp() on null in /home/provitil/public_html/thekrotek/forum/system/Content/Search/Results.php on line 388

Ok. I think that account for forum and your website is not the same so I probably have  2 different accounts.

7 minutes ago, radosc said:

I try and can't get in. What's more, when I click on "The Ktotek" I get error: Fatal error: Call to a member function getTimestamp() on null in /home/provitil/public_html/thekrotek/forum/system/Content/Search/Results.php on line 388

The forum engine was recently updated, so it might have to be recached. Can't do anything here anyway, only wait, when cache is refreshed or issues is fixed by forum developers.

hello the Krotek

I have one problem with changing some colors in module by editing components/com_smartshoutbox/assets/css/style.css. Any changes in this file don't reflect at the website. 

I can even delete style.css and nothing happens.

How to change colors?

Radek

It's not related to Smart Shoutbox at all. Your system caches files, so turn off the cache temporarily.

Ok. I solved problem. My browser cached it.

radek

I have translated language file. If you want to have it: 

pl-PL.com_smartshoutbox.ini

pl-PL.mod_smartshoutbox.ini

It's a great component, I would like to thank you for it. I have tested it and put on live site. I'm very happy. Thank you.

Is there option not to divide words?

lik
e
thi
s