The Krotek Support Forum
Sign in to follow this  
nikolia

ok.ru

Check your VK settings. There're different options, including Add Link, Add Image etc. Try to turn them on/off and see, if it changes the link under title.

Hmm... that's strange. Can you check this with standard Joomla article?

If link to Joomla article will be good, then Zoo developer might have changed something in later versions and plugin needs to be updated.

4 minutes ago, nikolia said:

I have a Management Board plugin Zoo  Our programmers have ruled him  I put it, was the correct link  zoo.php

this works, make changes in its

I'm sorry, but I didn't understand this at all.

In old version of Social Crossposting links for Zoo generated differently, almost manually. Now a native Zoo router is used.

Do you have a 3rd party SEO extension installed?

Do you have menu item set for your Zoo article?

Which version of Zoo do you have?

I've finally managed to look into this issue and didn't find anything bad. Zoo links generated properly, no matter, whether they're linked to menu or not. Tested is several times and wasn't able to reproduce this, not even close.

Might be the problem with that JBZoo component. If it has its own router and suppresses Zoo native router, then your links definitely might fail. But I doubt that, to be honest. Article data is passed to Zoo router properly, this I can guarantee.

Anyway, version 4.1.0 will be released soon and old content plugins will stop working completely. We're changing a few global things, so you'll have to use new plugin anyway.

We've also made a few fixes, so I hope it'll work for you in 4.1.