The Krotek Support Forum
Sign in to follow this  
nikolia

ok.ru

Am submitting data in Customizing, click save, send me here to this window

2016-12-03_224028.jpg.fecffe84b583978ee8711a623e627a7f.jpg

I click "allow" but that does not happen!

And in the settings writes

2016-12-03_224028.jpg

Just out of curiosity I've checked in on our server, where everything is properly set, and it works properly. This means, that nothing has changed in OK API since the latest release of Social Crossposting.

I've tried to google this error and they say, you can try to logout/login from OK. Might help.

Anyway, this is OK error message and I can't do anything with it. In short, it says, that you session key (guess, it's access token) expired. There're several tokens received from OK - some short live, some long live. Short live tokens expire pretty fast - a few minutes tops. Long live tokens stay active for 30-60 minutes.

So, in case this happens again, start with resetting network. Just click Odnoklassniki tab and then Reset button. This will start the whole process from the beginning.

You can also ask OK API support team about LONG token (we covered this in documentation). With this token shouldn't have these issues too often. LONG token lives for 30 days, if I remember right.

I am trying to set up a second site

Fill in all the fields, I click save

2016-12-05_195219.jpg

switches to ok.ru site

I press the button to enter and remain in the same place

2016-12-05_195020.jpg

You mean, page reloads after you click Submit? This is a setup issue, nothing else.

You need to logout/login again. You might need to clean your session/cookies before that.

You need to check your OK API settings. Specifically, you need to add your second site to the list of allowed redirect URIs.

In general, for every site you need to to properly setup and double check every parameter of your application. It's not just copy/paste public and secret keys.

First of all, don't blur anything on screenshots, especially related information. You last screenshot doesn't help at all, because everything is blurred and some information is not fully visible (hidden by field frames).

Second, I repeat, it all related to setup, nothing more. You're missing something obvious, a single character even. You can only figure out this by yourself, I simply can't help here, because I don't know all your data.

So again, clean the cache, reset network, check each and every parameter, logout/login etc. If you were able to get the list of groups on your previous site, then this time you definitely doing something wrong.

I can assure you, there's absolutely nothing wrong with Social Crossposting, it does everything properly. Issues can happen only during posting, but also highly unlikely. Setup process is absolutely faultless, but you MUST setup everything right. TO THE LAST CHARACTER!

when you try to post in the component zoo

gives an error message

1054 Unknown column 'item' in 'where clause' SQL=SELECT status, target FROM #__crossposting_journal WHERE item = '2608' AND source = 'zoo' AND network = 'fb' AND targetid = '222825841210098'

Я уже не первый раз покупаю у вас этот компонент в настройке не было проблем, сейчас получается нормально настроить только во вконтакте и с компонента zoo не постятся статьи!

I do not buy the first time you configure this component in was no problem, now it turns normally set only during VKontakte and zoo component articles do not fast!

55 minutes ago, nikolia said:

1054 Unknown column 'item' in 'where clause' SQL=SELECT status, target FROM #__crossposting_journal WHERE item = '2608' AND source = 'zoo' AND network = 'fb' AND targetid = '222825841210098'

You have a table structure from version 3.0. Version 3.0 and 4.0 are not compatible at all, you need to do clean installation. This means, you have to delete all the "crossposting" tables as well.

4.0 was completely remodeled and works much more stable, than 3.0. Maybe your issues caused by upgrade. So just do the clean installation to make sure everything works properly.

And again, setup only issue. If you're using old Facebook application, it might require an update. Better create a new one and triple check all application settings.

Yes, it's a likely reason. Upgrade from previous version of Social Crossposting and older applications can be a pain, I know. Sorry for that, but it's worth the efforts in the end.

Since release of 4.0 we had very few bug reports. It's a very stable version, which works flawlessly for most customers.