The Krotek Support Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Brettster

Demo does not show ban?

Hi,

Testing your Ban system for 1.5.6.4 of OpenCart.  When I try the instructions you indicate for registering an account, nothing happens, I keep getting returned to 'Sign In' or Log In page, but I never see the error message about contacting the Admin, unless I try to sign-in. 
--
Try to register using John Doe as firstname/lastname, email example@example.com or any email with 'support', 'admin' or 'sales' word in it. For each successful check you'll get "Warning: Operation aborted. Please, contact administrator" message.
--

I never see the Warning message, when I looked in back-end, I see there already is an account: John Doe?   When I try to register using the password example@example.com the same thing happens, it always returns me to Your Personal Details page, but I never see any warning about Operation Aborted?  Is there some problem with this system working for registration, and it only works for login?

Thanks,
-B