The Krotek Support Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Antar

How many letters are crossposted?

Well you could, for example, replace Joomla "read more" tag with LJ-html "< lj-cut >" tag without any complicate coding.

I'll explain. I'm trying to move from AutoTweetNG component for Joomla to something similar but with LiveJournal support.

In AutoTweetNG I can limit output letters to avoid posting very huge articles to VK/FB/LJ/TW which sometimes I have on my website.

I would want this feature in your extension so I could buy it right now without doubts.

17 minutes ago, Antar said:

Well you could, for example, replace Joomla "read more" tag with LJ-html "< lj-cut >" tag without any complicate coding.

No, I couldn't. Read More link leads to the article on your site, not on full LJ post, like <lj-cut> does. It's a standard Read More behavior for all networks.

19 minutes ago, Antar said:

In AutoTweetNG I can limit output letters to avoid posting very huge articles to VK/FB/LJ/TW which sometimes I have on my website.

This feature exists in Social Crossposting since the very first version. You can limit post length for every network separately, excluding Twitter.