The Krotek Support Forum
Sign in to follow this  
The Krotek

Product Shipping & Payment

Allows you to choose shipping and payment methods for each product separately. Very useful, if you want to limit delivery or payment methods for certain products. Doesn't require any coding and perfectly fits any template.

Get more information and buy extension here.

Regards
I like this extension, but I have a question that is not testable in the demo.
If a customer adds several products to purchase at the same time with different payment methods and different shipping methods, how the payment is processed? It is grouping previously processed products, according to the means of payment?

Regards

I understand what you say, but my question is:
Example

If you are 2 products, one online payment and the other with bank deposit payment, how payment is processed? Do you first one and then the other?
How the order and the delivery is confirmed if any of the products has not been paid?

Thanks

I actually understood your question and answered it above. Considering my previous reply, if one product in the cart has only 1 payment and other product has only 1 payment and these payments are different, no payment method will be available for such order. This is the whole purpose of per product payment/shipping limitation.