The Krotek Support Forum
The Krotek

Multilingual Countries & Zones

This is a very gentle VQMod, which allows you to enter multilingual countries and zones names. It does not add any extra entries to your database, but changes the way data saved to database and parsed from it.

Get more information and buy extension here.

Hi.

I have a 2 language open cart 1.5.6.4 store and Euros for Germany and Europe, GBP for the UK and Dollars for the USA and the rest of the world.
Does this module also automatically show the German version of the shop as in standard open cart multi language?
It is http://adfk.co.uk in English for UK, US and rest of the world, for the UK in GBP and the rest of the Europe in Euros and the rest of the world in Dollars or Pounds.
and http://adfk.co.uk/de/ in German and Euro.
Will the extension only change the currency or also the language?

Best Regards,
Alexandra da Fonseca-Klein
ADFK Jewellery

napok, it only changes contents of countries and zones lists. It displays countries and zones in the language currently selected. It has absolutely no relation to currencies or site language in general.

HI,

I have purchased this extension and installed the same after enabling vQmod manager, But it does not appear in the front end registration page. Please let me know how to fix this issue.

Thanks

Vivekan.