The Krotek Support Forum
Sign in to follow this  
The Krotek

Payment Fee or Discount

With this extension you'll be able to set fee or discount to all payment methods available. You may set a fee in percent to one method and discount in fixed value for another one and they'll be applied accordingly.

Get more information and buy extension here.

Hi,

Purchased extension from opencart.com and installed in my server. Here is the problem when we enable the extension, payments which need to be discounted automatically are getting double like if total is 1100 its becoming 2200. Help me to solve this issue asap.

Hello,

I get OC version 2.3.0.2 and installed your extension. Everything is working fine, except ... :)

When I am updating the extension in admin, I set up the values, click on green pipe buttom on top right and: Success: You have modified Payment Fee or Discount!
When I click on blue save icon, I get this error message: You do not have a permission ... etc.

Anyway, me (as an Administrator) have all the right to do that. Rights also set-up in System settings.

Any idea?

i meet the same problem of vecerada.

it says : Warning: You do not have permission to modify Payment Fee or Discount!

I was using 2.3.0.2 version.

and furthermore , i cannot save or apply.

9 minutes ago, fiona said:

i meet the same problem of vecerada.

it says : Warning: You do not have permission to modify Payment Fee or Discount!

This is a well know OC 2.3 compatibility issue. You need to download and install our OC 2.3 Compatibility Fixes extension to make it work:

https://thekrotek.com/opencart-extensions/miscellaneous

Uninstall our extension then, check access/modify permissions and install again. Should work after that.

I have install OC 2.3 Compatibility Fixes but the error is the same.

i have upload the OC 2.3 Compatibility Fixes file to : public_html/vqmod/xml  folder

the fact is i am not install these payment fee discount extension through admin's extension installer, i am upload the files by ftp.

in your files:

admin\controller\total\fee_discount.php

in my server, i install to :

admin\controller\total\fee_discount.php

but there is also a folder admin\controller\extension\total\

i try to upload to these 2 location but no one is work.

the problem is still there, " Warning: You do not have permission to modify Payment Fee or Discount! "

and you says: " check access/modify permissions " << Which files permission i should change?

Don't move any extension's files anywhere else, don't do anything besides standard installation actions described in documentation. If you did move some files in other folders already - remove them. Keep folder structure from the package intact.

Like I mentioned above, you need to UNINSTALL extension before trying again. Click the Uninstall button, then update permissions and try again. You might also need to clean your cache.

As for permissions, just go to your user group settings and select everything in Access/Modify sections and save. Only after that install extension again.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with extension itself for now. Problem's with OpenCart compatibility code - it's broken, but is fixed with our little VQMod.