The Krotek Support Forum
Please note: Joomla extensions are free, but support is not.
mike1234

Joomla 4 compatibility.

I don't have any plans to update any of my extensions to Joomla 4 unless somebody invests in development. I stopped working on Joomla extensions a couple years ago, because this framework became awful in terms of sales thanks to Joomla developers.

I'm sorry to hear that but I understand, even Joomlashine and Joomdev have given up. However, I am willing to pay for this one extension to be upgraded. I have installed Social Login on my XAMPP localhost just fine but I get the error; " Call to undefined method Joomla\CMS\Language\Language::getKnownLanguages()"

I've done a little digging and found a list of deprecated elements on the Joomla API documentation page at https://api.joomla.org/cms-3/deprecated.html

The instructions seem simple enough, replace Language::getKnownLanguages() with LanguageHelper::getKnownLanguages() but I'm having difficulty doing this.

If this is a fix you're willing to make, please provide me with a quote and I'd be happy to pay in advance.

Many thanks

JoomlaAPI.png

SocialLoginJ4.png

This might not be the only issue. If you're willing to invest in development, please, send me an email or message in Skype to support@thekrotek.com