The Krotek Support Forum
Sign in to follow this  
The Krotek

Miscellaneous extensions

Just installed the 'multilingual banners' extension, downloaded and opened the extension file which includes both a 'vqmod' folder and a separate 'multilingual_banners.vqmod' file outside of the 'vqmod' folder.  I copied your 'vqmod' folder into my root directory vqmod folder and then added the separate 'multilingual_banners.vqmod' file into the root directory. Went to edit in System > Design > Banners but it is not allowing me to set link and image for EACH language separately with banner name? I still only see a link and image COMBINED for ONE banner? Would appreciate any help to get this working, thanks.

Sorry, figured it out. For some reason the 'multilingual_banners.vqmod' file was sitting outside the 'vqmod' file downloaded? Once it was copied INTO the vqmod file on the server it worked fine.

Sorry, figured it out. For some reason the 'multilingual_banners.vqmod' file was sitting outside the 'vqmod' file downloaded? Once it was copied INTO the vqmod file on the server it worked fine.

No, .vqmod.xml MUST NOT be copied to vqmod folder. It is for OpenCart 2.0 only and must be installed via Extension's Installer from admin. Please, read extension's documentation. It explains, how to properly install extension for your OC version.

mleirisset, we don't have plans for that, but it is, of course, possible. The core algorithm is already working, so we just need to wrap it in OpenCart framework. Shouldn't be too hard, I think.

I just installed your free Custom Shipping exstension and I was wondering is there a way to add more custom shipping option than just one

bulja, no, you can't. Why?

We are in croatia and were using different shipping methodes than UPS, Fedex etc. Custom option is perfect for us because we can set the custom price and change the name in the language files. We need one more method of shippment and this would be perfect for it.

bulja, this extension is mostly for postponed shipping calculation. You allow customer to select this method and then manually calculate and add shipping costs to order. That's the main purpose and this is why multiple options is not necessary. It's either UPS/Fedex/EMS/Whatever or custom (manual) shipping costs.

bulja, this extension is mostly for postponed shipping calculation. You allow customer to select this method and then manually calculate and add shipping costs to order. That's the main purpose and this is why multiple options is not necessary. It's either UPS/Fedex/EMS/Whatever or custom (manual) shipping costs.

I understand it is used for that but our shipping partners dont have opencart extensions(we are not using any of the shipping options provided with opencart and opencart doesnt allow us to create custom ones) and the only way to add them is using custom shipping options that your extension provides. The price we put in this custom option is automatically added to the total price. We need a way to add another custom option. Is that not possible? 

I have just installed you multilingual banners extension for open cart and I have two languages configured in my web store, english (default) and french.

When I try to update the banner for french language the UI keeps updating english language image the images containers are named and have the same ID across the different languages so i am trying to find where is the script that updates these image file containers so i can fix it but i haven't succeeded, any suggestions??