The Krotek Support Forum
simplecms

Ban system setup - but no blocking is happening

I've setup the ban system fully and added three "like" bans on email field. Yet if I test by going through checkout with one of those 3 email domains that are banned the transaction still goes through as normal. Here's the screenshots of my setup:

https://www.awesomescreenshot.com/image/3862219/d0f38a7f98a994fa7fc9722782a41839

https://www.awesomescreenshot.com/image/3862220/288b19a110c1f18452ea60130542416b

If you're using it with custom checkout extension, it might not work out-of-the-box. You need to customize it and make compatible with your custom checkout. But first try it with default checkout, see, if it works.

We are not using any custom checkout extension. We have tested with the default checkout and no ban of our terms happens. Please let us know what to do.

If even on default checkout it doesn't work, then only 2 reasons are possible:

- Wrong/incomplete extension setup.

- Rules are not properly set or data don't match.

See the documentation, make sure you installed everything properly, and then check the rules you want to apply.

You can see our setup in the screenshots I linked to. As far as I can see all is setup correctly per your documentation. Can you please look at the screenshots to verify?

Just added the same rule on our demo site and tested it with default checkout - worked perfectly. You can test it yourself here - enter any email with yandex.com domain.

I'm sorry, but I can only repeat, that problem is with your setup somewhere. Check your modification log, make sure Ban System modification was properly processed. Check the error log for any related errors.

There's also a chance, that you have a compatibility issue with another extension.