The Krotek Support Forum
Ron

Images Up side down....

Hi there,

yes I am back again and now with the follow problem.

When someone uploads 4MB image the shout, it is displayed on the head. If I reduce the image to 2 MB, it is good.

Is there an option that people in the shout no can longer upload image size 2.5 MB and more...??

Greatings Ron

I'm sorry, but I didn't understand you at all. What do you mean under "on the head"? Image weight doesn't matter at all, it can't influence anything.

On 2/9/2019 at 9:22 PM, The Krotek said:

I'm sorry, but I didn't understand you at all. What do you mean under "on the head"? Image weight doesn't matter at all, it can't influence anything.

"On the head" i mean up site down!

Whene i have a image of 1.89MB, Height 2448px and Width 3264 is displayed up side down this problem also occurs on your site/test shout.
size.jpg.bf9014b205a52974e699137b270b1db2.jpgupside.thumb.jpg.8e825d6836f4bc4582eb9ec0a68d2a4a.jpgimage.thumb.jpg.2ea92f7446ac869acceb13c8a4dd2f8a.jpg

Greatings Ron

They image is at my Desktop in Photoshop cs6 and also Windows Paint good.

When I upload they image in the shout hey is up side down.

At your own site in your test shout you have they same problem and you say 'This having nothing to do with Smart Shoutbox'
upside.thumb.jpg.079c67c2e708b23879a3497a1a520c90.jpg

This is the link to the problem image at your 'Image Folder' at your own site then its they image alright.

In your own shout you can see the image and there he is upside down.

This has absolutely nothing to do with Smart Shoutbox.

Greatings Ron

Yes, I repeat, that this has NOTHING to do with Smart Shoutbox. It ONLY moves the image to "media/smartshoutbox" folder using PHP move_uploaded_file() function and then adds a link to it in IMG tag, when shout is displayed. That's all it does.

Not a single image editing operation with image like resize, convert or rotate is made. I have absolutely no idea, why this happens. Maybe there's something in server configuration, which affects the image. This also might be a browser bug.

Just out of curiosity I opened this image in Photoshop right from server and re-saved it, keeping the same size and weight. After that image started to display properly. Moreover, old image, when viewed in another tab, was displaying upside down in Image Info window as well.

I'm sorry, but looks like your image was simply broken. Anyway, this issue was never related to Smart Shoutbox.