Social Authorization 3.1.1
Neat and easy to use component, which allows your users to login with their accounts in different social networks. It has lot of options to suit all your possible needs, including custom avatars and profile links.
- Available networks: Facebook, Twitter, Google, LinkedIn, Instagram, VKontakte, Mail.ru, Odnoklassniki
- Easy installation and setup. Must read the instructions though!
- All social networks can be merged with existing Joomla account.
- User social connections stored in database, which allows to quick login from any location.
- Requests user's email, if certain social network doesn't provide it.
- Custom avatar and profile link from different community components (JomSocial, CB, Kunena etc.) can be set instead of network's default.
- Optionally display standard login form along with social icons.
- Connections journal, where you can remove any social network connection for any user.
- No monthly costs! No user limits! Not dependent on any library!
- Absolutely fault safe from any popup blockers or tabbed windows.
- Supports quick login and registration in OpenCart based components (AceShop, MijoShop, JooCart). NEW!
- Any other network can be added by your request!
Why is it better, than other similar extensions?
There're lot of extensions with similar functionality nowadays, but in most cases they are either awkward or have ridiculous limitations. For example, OneAll and LoginRadius, which have its mods for Joomla, allow you to have only small number of connections for free and the rest is billed monthly. There're other limitations as well, including providers number and layout customization. Social Authorization component doesn't have any limitations and can be customized any way you like. It also doesn't depend on any external library and works with network APIs directly, which greatly increases stability and control. No more problems with popup blockers and tabbed windows.
You can find social networks icons on the top of any page of our site. Don't be shy, click any icon you like and test, how it works! Back-end can be tested on our demo site (username: demo, password: demo).
Compatibility: 2.5 & 3.0
IF YOU LIKE THIS EXTENSION OR FIND IT USEFUL, PLEASE, LEAVE A REVIEW ON JED!
Here's what our customers say about this extension...
Reviews for Social Authorization
If you like our extension, you may leave a review to it, using a form below. All fields are mandatory.
- Improved support of latest LinkedIn, VKontakte and Odnoklassniki API changes.
- Minor layout tweaks.
- ADDED: WYSIWYG editor for Pre-Text and Post-Text options.
- ADDED: Network Avatar option in avatar types list to display current social network's avatar.
- ADDED: Link to user editing page in connections journal.
- ADDED: Add Network option in module settings to hide or display social network's name in module title.
- FIXED: Wrong image paths on sites with subfolder in address.
- FIXED: Empty connection created without user and network assigned.
- FIXED: Account is created, even if registration disabled.
- FIXED: Multiple incompatibilities, when module and component are on the same page.
- FIXED: Incorrect Facebook profile link.
- Improved layout and feedback.
- Some language added, some changed.
- Minor bug fixes and improvements.
- Minor bug fixes for Facebook API.
- FIXED: Facebook "username is deprecated" issue.
- FIXED: Access check for admin pages in Joomla 2.5 doesn't work properly.
- FIXED: Successful authentication in Joomla sometimes not remembered properly.
- ADDED: Permissions to restrict Social Authorization content management in back-end.
- ADDED: New version checker on extension's back-end main page.
- FIXED: Undefined error message on some actions.
- FIXED: Avatar type not properly selected, when user logged in from external component.
- FIXED: Twitter SSL related issues.
- Increased compatibility with other extensions.
- ADDED: Support for OpenCart based components (AceShop, MijoShop, JooCart).
- FIXED: Wrong page heading display.
- FIXED: AJAX requests return bad data on multilingual sites.
- FIXED: Wrong redirection behavior.
- Minor bug fixes and layout tweaks.
- Language files modified. Update your translations correspondingly.
- ADDED: EasySocial avatars support.
- FIXED: Page heading not displayed properly on merge/page.
- FIXED: Double "view" option in URL to merge/profile page, when Social Authorization has menu item.
- FIXED: Redirect on login always redirected to merge/profile page.
- FIXED: Avatar not properly selected, when merging accounts.
- FIXED: Wrong path to default avatar.
- Minor layout tweaks.
- Absolutely new extension concept: now it's not just module, but a component with new features and extra networks.
Support for all our extensions is absolutely free, excluding installation, setup, CSS incompatibilities or any customizations. If you have any issues with one of our extensions, got an idea or pre-purchase questions, feel free to contact us via email given below.
You may also use our support forum for the same purposes. Don't forget to include error messages (if any) or screenshots with them in your support request or forum post.
Please, do NOT create ANY videos for your support requests — this is the worst possible way to describe an issue. Send ONLY plain text or screenshots.
We'll be happy to help you!
Apart from free support we offer paid services: installation, setup or any kind of customization. These services are paid on per hour basis: 10 EUR / hour, 20 EUR minimal payment. If you're not able to install or setup any extension or require customization, contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All paid services provided only after full payment and are non-refundable. Negotiated price is always final and will not change, even if we spend more or less time with your task.
Please, read the list of most popular questions below, before you ask for support. It'll save all of us some time.
I don't know, how to setup your extension! Nothing works!
This is why we, developers, usually write instructions. You'll find them at this very page.
I don't have PayPal or credit card. Can I pay you some other way?
No, we only accept payments via PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover.
How can I re-download purchased extensions?
Just login with your credentials and visit Profile -> My Orders, where you'll find all your orders.
I have a custom template. Will your extension fit in it?
It might not fit, but try to help you with this. Feel free to contact us, if you have any issues or questions.
Will you help me adjust layout of your extension to my site's template?
We don't do any styling or templating, however all out extensions are highly customizable and can be adjusted to any template via CSS.
Will I have access to upgrades and support after purchase?
Every purchased extension has 180 days of absolutely free support and upgrades. Feel free to contact us, if you have any issues or questions.
Are there any better extensions than yours?
I have an idea and want to share it...
Sure, feel free to tell us, what's on your mind. However we can't guarantee you, that your idea will be accepted right away.