Force Complete Profile 2.2.0
This plugin will force users to complete their profile according to rules set. Very useful, if you use authorization via social networks which usually generates random emails or usernames like "Name Surname".
- Forces to change password on first log-on or if it's empty.
- Change display name if it equals username or empty.
- Change username if it doesn't match the rules (regular expression).
- Change email if it matches rules set (regular expression).
- Calls The Krotek team to change spammer's gender!
Register on our site, open your profile and try to use any other chars in username besides Latin letters, digits and underscores, or set email at example.com domain. You'll be kindly asked to fix this.
Compatibility: 2.5 & 3.0
IF YOU LIKE THIS EXTENSION OR FIND IT USEFUL, PLEASE, LEAVE A REVIEW ON JED!
Here's what our customers say about this extension...
If you like our extension, you may leave a review to it, using a form below. All fields are mandatory.
- FIXED: Change password request ignored, when page closed or reloaded.
- Minor bug fixes and code optimization.
- FIXED: JDate::toMySQL() method error in Joomla 3.x.
- Improved checker. Works on profile save as well and converts name to lowercase before check.
- Delimiter in regular expressions is moved to options. Don't forget to update your settings!
- Custom messages removed from options. Now you should setup all error messages via language files.
- Some code optimization.
- Initial release.
Installation and settings
Nothing complex here. Just install as usual and set up accordingly.
Note, that "Username rule" and "Email rule" require some knowledge of regular expressions. If you don't have any or can't find a suitable example, just leave it as is!
Don't forget to read hints for fields in settings — they are very helpful.
If you have any issues with one of our extensions, got an idea or pre-purchase questions, feel free to contact us via email given below.
You may also use our support forum for the same purposes. Don't forget to include error messages (if any) or screenshots with them in your support request or forum post.
We'll be happy to help you!
Please, read the list of most popular questions below, before you ask for support. It'll save all of us some time.
I don't know, how to setup your extension! Nothing works!
This is why we, developers, usually write instructions. You'll find them at this very page.
I don't have PayPal or credit card. Can I pay you some other way?
No, we only accept payments via PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover.
How can I re-download purchased extensions?
Just login with your credentials and visit Profile -> My Orders, where you'll find all your orders.
I have a custom template. Will your extension fit in it?
It might not fit, but try to help you with this. Feel free to contact us, if you have any issues or questions.
Will you help me adjust layout of your extension to my site's template?
We don't do any styling or templating, however all out extensions are highly customizable and can be adjusted to any template via CSS.
Will I have access to upgrades and support after purchase?
Every purchased extension has 180 days of absolutely free support and upgrades. Feel free to contact us, if you have any issues or questions.
Are there any better extensions than yours?
I have an idea and want to share it...
Sure, feel free to tell us, what's on your mind. However we can't guarantee you, that your idea will be accepted right away.