• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 The Krotek

The Krotek

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 432 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 01:30 PM

Neat and easy to use component, which allows your users to login with their accounts in different social networks. It has lot of options to suit all your possible needs, including custom avatars and profile links.

Get more information and buy extension here.

#2 riga75

riga75

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 March 2014 - 06:05 PM

Social Authorization is compatiible with virtuemart?
I am interested in your product: Social Authorization
Only I would have this request: I would make sure that when one makes the login via social network you create an account for a user in virtuemart so it can proceed with the purchase, your form will allow me?

thanks a lot

stefano

#3 The Krotek

The Krotek

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 432 posts

Posted 15 March 2014 - 06:12 PM

Social Authorization is compatiible with virtuemart?

It is combatible with ANY component, that uses Joomla authorization process. As far as I know, Virtuemart does it, so it should be compatible. And if it won't be (which is unlikely), that's not hard to fix and we'll gladly do so, since Virtuemart is a pretty popular component.

Only I would have this request: I would make sure that when one makes the login via social network you create an account for a user in virtuemart so it can proceed with the purchase, your form will allow me?

This might not be required, you know. I never used Virtuemart, but I've seen other e-shops for Joomla and they all have some kind of synchronization. Long story short, if you create account in Joomla, it will be synced with e-shop's database and vice versa. So, I guess, you shoudn't be worried about that.

#4 baparks

baparks

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 July 2014 - 02:07 AM

I tried to start a new topic was was unable to, although I am a new customer.

I am having an issue with redirects after login, it doesn't redirect, it only refreshes the current page.

I'd like your assistance as soon as possible.

Thank you in advance.

site url: http://svcinc.cloudaccess.net

Login is invisible but located in the footer on the left side of the text.

#5 The Krotek

The Krotek

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 432 posts

Posted 07 July 2014 - 03:11 AM

baparks, I don't undestand, what is your problem. Everything works as it should, don't see anything to assist with. What exactly are you talking about?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: joomla, modules, social

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users