• Please log in to reply
154 replies to this topic

#1 The Krotek

The Krotek

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 318 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 03:43 PM

Feature rich component, which allows you to post articles in popular social networks and blogging systems: Facebook, Twitter, VKontakte, LinkedIn and LiveJournal. You just write an article, insert a marker in it and relax! No additional actions required!

Get more information and buy extension here.

#2 dolphin2013

dolphin2013

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 04:03 PM

Dear Sirs, i have downloaded this extention number of months befor when it already was free. Now i try to configure it, LJ and FB works good but when tried crosspost in Vkontakte i met a problem. It is ok with social apps on side of vk.com and i pick up for required string in command line:

http://api.vk.com/bl...l#access_token=5***********************************************************************************d2df&expires_in=0&user_id=2******7

and inserted red couple in corresponding field in backend of my joomla site, but i faul to crosspost any way.

Please advice what is wrong?

Thanks in advance

#3 The Krotek

The Krotek

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 318 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 03:19 PM

dolphin2013, Sorry for delay with answer. Somehow I didn't get any alerts about new posts in topic. Anyway...

I can't give you support for old version of this extension. A lot of things changed since that, but VK should work fine - it always did. But if it doesn't, then you probably doing somthing wrong or maybe your local server environment require some fine tuning. If you'll decide to buy the new version, I'll be happy to look into your issue right on your server.

#4 Mystara

Mystara

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 08:54 PM

Can this extension be used to simply make a tweet to twitter, without having to make an article?

#5 The Krotek

The Krotek

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 318 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 09:08 PM

Can this extension be used to simply make a tweet to twitter, without having to make an article?

No, of course not.

#6 andrewr

andrewr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 08:36 AM

Hello, SOCIAL CROSSPOSTING 2.0 works in Joomla 1.7  ?

If not, where to get the desired version?

#7 The Krotek

The Krotek

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 318 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 09:15 AM

Joomla 1.6 - 2.5 is the same platform. So of course it will work.

#8 mafia97

mafia97

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 06:04 PM

How to make changes for twitter api 1.1 as api has been closed down??

#9 The Krotek

The Krotek

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 318 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 09:07 PM

How to make changes for twitter api 1.1 as api has been closed down??

Yuu don't have to do anything. I'll update the plugin and change version to 2.1. ETA 2 weeks approx.

#10 mafia97

mafia97

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 10:19 PM

but till then my content is not autoposted , can you tell me the basic edit to do ?

#11 The Krotek

The Krotek

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 318 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 10:20 PM

but till then my content is not autoposted , can you tell me the basic edit to do ?

I didn't look into it yet, so I can't give you any basic edits.

#12 mafia97

mafia97

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 11:22 AM

Please look into it , it is becoming hassle to post article everywhere

#13 phpman

phpman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 10:48 PM

Hi ! Just bought your great extension and havin problem.

The website does not work when I enable the plugin - Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class OAuthSignatureMethod_HMAC_SHA1 in /var/www/phpman/data/www/toptrick.ru/plugins/slogin_auth/linkedin/assets/oauth/OAuth.php on line 118

#14 The Krotek

The Krotek

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 318 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 01:10 AM

Standalone is WRONG type of application. Please, read instructions carefully.

As for stupid OAuth error, I need you to give me FTP access to your server. Looks like checkup for OAuth class doesn't work properly. I can't reproduce it on my server.

#15 phpman

phpman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 04:49 PM

Standalone is WRONG type of application. Please, read instructions carefully.

As for stupid OAuth error, I need you to give me FTP access to your server. Looks like checkup for OAuth class doesn't work properly. I can't reproduce it on my server.

Thank you for your answer, it was an error in my template, now everything is ok - thank you once more for your extension )

#16 iamolev

iamolev

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 03:07 PM

Hi!

Social crossposting crushed jomsocial extension.

I got blank white page on registration form, and after login I see only jomsocial pages, but all joomla site is blank.

Apahe log told:

"PHP Fatal error:  Cannot redeclare class Facebook in *** plugins/content/socialcrossposting/helpers/facebook/facebook.php on line 160,"

After I swiched off crossposting plugin all is fine

#17 The Krotek

The Krotek

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 318 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 07:39 PM

iamolev, this means, your other extension uses the same or similar Facebook library. You should deal with it, because only one extension can declare classes from the same library. This is not a bug at all, just you having a conflicting extension.

#18 iamolev

iamolev

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 09:25 AM

Is it means, that I can't use facebook login in jomsocial and social crossposting both?

#19 The Krotek

The Krotek

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 318 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 09:40 AM

iamolev, you can, but it'll require some tuning, depending on which version of Facebook library that other extension use. Only one instance of Facebook class can exist, but all extensions can use it.

#20 a.kostyukovich

a.kostyukovich

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 January 2014 - 04:47 PM

Hello.

I have this error after crossposting in fb and vkontakte :

Warning: trim() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /home/artlabs/art-labs-design.ru/docs/components/com_socialcrossposting/models/post.php on line 100

What could be wrong?

#21 The Krotek

The Krotek

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 318 posts

Posted 23 January 2014 - 06:39 PM

There's no trim() function in line 100. Please, download the latest version.

#22 GangsterX

GangsterX

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 January 2014 - 01:44 PM

Hi, the component is not working correctly. On the site installed Mijosef. If not change the settings of mijo, then in the report is displayed Crossposting that not found suitable materials. If you disable the plugin mijosef, an error occurs when Crossposting in vkontakte, and in twitter link to the material looks site.ruhttp//site.ru/e.t.c. What could be the problem?

#23 The Krotek

The Krotek

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 318 posts

Posted 29 January 2014 - 04:13 PM

Download the latest version of the component and upgrade. Links are generated correctly, there shoudn't be any issues with them. MijoSEF plugin shouldn't affect data retrieval, because it checks for available articles directly in database.. But you may try to move Crosspostin Cron plugin above MijoSEF. If none will help, drop us an email with detailed desctiption on you problem.

#24 GangsterX

GangsterX

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 January 2014 - 08:24 AM

Tried your advice, but have not correct result anyway. After updating to version 3.1.1. and changing the order of plug-ins materials are published in VK but not published in twitter. In the logs bug 0 when publishing twitter. In VK published links work, but kind site.ru/komponent/k2/item/

#25 gray1368

gray1368

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 February 2014 - 11:04 AM

Hi

I have this error after crossposting 3.1.1 in vkontakte :

Warning: trim() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /home/lapto124/public_html/components/com_socialcrossposting/models/post.php on line 88

What could be wrong?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: joomla, plugins, content, seo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users