The Krotek

Missing Meta Check

5 posts in this topic

A simple module, which shows a list of articles without description, keywords or tags (for Joomla 3.2+). Very useful if you tend to give all your articles descriptions, keywords and tags, but sometimes forget to do so.

Get more information and download extension here.

Installed this module and (oops) set it to appear in the Main admin menu, now it is blocking everything so I cannot even unpublish much less move it to someplace less obstructive. Ideas how to fix this?

Ah - well I fixed it by commenting out the load php line on the script long enough to set the menu item to the right position - duh.

post-5363-0-41722900-1416191838_thumb.jp

Dear sir,

Can I use this extension to convert all keywords to tags in an article, or vice versa?

Also, is it possible to edit the tags/keywords using this extension, or do I just see what articles are missing them, and than I need to go into each article and edit?

Can I use this extension to convert all keywords to tags in an article, or vice versa?

No.

Also, is it possible to edit the tags/keywords using this extension, or do I just see what articles are missing them, and than I need to go into each article and edit?

Yes, it just informs you, which articles has missing stuff.