• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 The Krotek

The Krotek

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 150 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 10:30 AM

This module allows your users to login with different social networks. It's very easy to setup and use and have a lot of option to suit all your possible needs, including integration with other components.

Available networks

Features

• Easy installation and setup. Must read the instructions though!
  • AceShop and MijoShop compatible.
  • All social networks can be merged with existing Joomla account.
  • Requests user's email, if certain social network doesn't provide it.
  • A lot of different options to satisfy all your needs: layout, redirects, profile etc.
  • Displays standard login form along with social icons (optional).

Get more information and buy extension here.

#2 riga75

riga75

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 March 2014 - 03:05 PM

Social Authorization is compatiible with virtuemart?
I am interested in your product: Social Authorization
Only I would have this request: I would make sure that when one makes the login via social network you create an account for a user in virtuemart so it can proceed with the purchase, your form will allow me?

thanks a lot

stefano

#3 The Krotek

The Krotek

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 150 posts

Posted 15 March 2014 - 03:12 PM

Social Authorization is compatiible with virtuemart?

It is combatible with ANY component, that uses Joomla authorization process. As far as I know, Virtuemart does it, so it should be compatible. And if it won't be (which is unlikely), that's not hard to fix and we'll gladly do so, since Virtuemart is a pretty popular component.

Only I would have this request: I would make sure that when one makes the login via social network you create an account for a user in virtuemart so it can proceed with the purchase, your form will allow me?

This might not be required, you know. I never used Virtuemart, but I've seen other e-shops for Joomla and they all have some kind of synchronization. Long story short, if you create account in Joomla, it will be synced with e-shop's database and vice versa. So, I guess, you shoudn't be worried about that.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: joomla, modules, social

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users